Busola and Ugo: Our Traditional Wedding, Lagos, Nigeria.

This week I have a cute bride in the house Busola. Meet Busola and Ugo on their traditional wedding in Lagos. Thanks to Bayo Omoboriowo who documented this for Jide Odukoya Photography.

Don’t forget to drop a comment and share.
Enjoy

Tags: , , , , ,

18 Responses to “Busola and Ugo: Our Traditional Wedding, Lagos, Nigeria.”

1. Aisha. says:

Busola!
    This is wishing you and your husband the very best, and you looked absolutely beautiful.

2. Donte says:

cool you hit it 0n the dot will submit to digg

3. Alison says:

Hello great article. Can you contact me somehow?

4. Chinazar says:

Keep it up, Jide. I so so so soooo love your wedding photography. Pls post another one soonest. In fact, keep ‘em rolling.

5. I couldn't agree less with Lola. Every single picture is gorgeous. Congratulations Busola and Ugo!

6. Congratulations Busola:) You guys look good and May God bless your union in Jesus Name:)

7. Oluwaseyi Tope Ogunsola says:

This is glorious. God bless your union.

8. Oluwaseyi Tope Ogunsola says:

This is glorious. God bless your union.

9. Busola and Ugo, this is gorgeous I love every single picture here. Congratulations!

10. Busola and Ugo, this is gorgeous I love every single picture here. Congratulations!

11. Paul Odijie says:

Hello Jide. Those pictures are professionally & excellently excellent. Pls, wat camera and setting were u using? Kindly reply by sending me a message on facebook (www.facebook.com/paulodijie1). Thanks

12. lamide says:

very lovely pictures…u captured d event as well as d emotions..i likey

13. my best picture is d one with d dim light..love love it…love d odas too….

14. Franklin Israel says:

Hey Man, I took time to look through the whole of the pictures and sincerely speaking they were stunning. You know I keep prophesying about that day we usually joke about. This is really cool. Me love it.